Thursday, June 02, 2005

Pinnacle

It was the pinnacle of pain
Driving me insane
She was making her way through
To this world anew!

She would be born soon
In this rainy month of June
Relieving me of this pain
Relief coursing through my vein.

Each moment it grew on
The spasms of pain now prolonged
When will this agony end
Without any more pend.

Then there was this explosion
The ultimate point of creation
The first glimpse of this world
For my little girl!

It was the pinnacle of pleasure
Bounded by no measure
One look into her eyes
Was my greatest prize!

Being the Creator needs so much power
Had i realized it ever
These were few moments
I would cherish more than the heavens.

It was indeed the pinnacle of pleasure
The pinnacle of pain beyond any measure
The pinnacle of glory without any strife
Definitely the pinnacle of my LIFE!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger leo said...

Hey ....nice lines....




but when the hell did you have a child....

9:16 PM  
Blogger dhruvaaa said...

long story....cud be my nxt poem;)

7:07 AM  
Blogger dhruvaaa said...

hey thx ya:)

3:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home